"With over 30 years of experience in training and coaching, I am pleased to provide a perfect mix of theory and practice in my seminars. My experience in combination with that of participants and network partners provide numerous cases and success recipes for my seminars."
Degreed Industrial Engineer, BA in Political Science and Psychology, MBA Corporate Management. Trainer, Consultant and Coach. Main areas of work: time and self management, Six Sigma, leadership, project management, corporate strategies. Other qualifications: Master Black Belt in Six Sigma, SMC Coach.
Self and time management, leadership training, management by objectives, KPI system development, priority setting, conflict management and prevention, systemic management coaching.
- Since 2005 Project Manager for many companies in Business Development
- Since 1993 SMC Coach
- Since 1992 Master Black Belt in Six Sigma incl. in-house traing and project management at various companies
- Since 1987 execution of in-house training at companies
- Since 1983 self-employed trainer and coach
- MBA degree at the University of St. Gallen
- Diplom-Engineer at the University of Offenburg
- BA Psychology and Politcal Science at Washington College
- Master Black Belt in Six Sigma
- SMC Coach
- Process Architecture
- Automotive and Automobile
- Metal processing
- Machine building
- Measuring technology
- Hygiene und Medical technology
Leadership und personal Skills in Englisch (Training)