"My training courses have a definite emphasis on putting theory into practice. This means that after two days participants are really able to apply the things they have learnt in the seminar in their daily work."
M. Sc. in applied linguistics. Member of staff at the Sprachenzentrum, TU Darmstadt. Trainer, consultant and coach for business English. Areas of expertise: intercultural corporate management, working in international teams, international negotiations and presentations.
Presentation skills, English speaking skills, successful communication, intercultural skills, negotiations
- 2004 onwards: In-company training in presentation, rhetoric in English, negotiating and intercultural competence
- 2003 onwards: In-company training in business English
- 2005 onwards: University lecturer in intercultural competence, gender and diversity management
- 2014 onwards: University lecturer in business and technical English at the TU Darmstadt
- MSc in Applied Linguistics, Oxford University
- BA in Sociology and English, Canterbury University
- Certificate as intercultural competence trainer, Artop institute, Humbold University
- Energy sector
- Service sector
Persönliche und Soziale Kompetenz: Rhetorik (Training)
Leadership und personal Skills in Englisch (Training)